Opened in 1951 by Dr. Gene Long, Long's Drugs was created to be a family oriented drug store that filled the needs of its community. It is now run by Kenneth Long, and is open 24 hours a day.
- Hours: Daily, 24 hrs
- Handicap Accessible: Ramp access
- Founding Date: 1951
- Payments accepted: American Express, Cash, Debit Card, Discover, MasterCard, Personal Check, Visa
- Insurance accepted: Most prescription and discount plans.
- Appointments: Walk-in accepted
- Free consultation: Yes
- Parking: Free lot
- Features: Food and drink, Greeting cards, Household essentials, Ice, Newspapers/magazines, Tobacco products, Toys
- Part of a chain: Yes
- 24-hour: Yes