Invite a friend
Irmo Town Council Regular Meeting
Irmo Town Council will hold a regular meeting on Tuesday, June 19, at 7 pm in the Municipal Building at 7300 Woodrow Street.
Agenda includes third and final reading of the following:
- Ordinance 12-10 to adopt the operating and capital budget for FY12/13
- Ordinance 12-11 to amend the Irmo Business License Section to provide for a stamp fee for video sweepstakes / amusement machines
- Ordinance 12-12 to amend the Irmo Town Code, to add Chapter 11 - Rental Property Registration (Younginer)
Under new business, the board will vote on the following:
- Resolution 12-05 ratifying FY11/12 budget amendments
- 2012 Okra Strut Festival Site
- Purchase fitness equipment from Bliss Products not to exceed $10,000 (Veteran's Park)
- First reading of Ordinance 12-14 to exempt non-profit organizations from a business license fee (title only)
Council will meet in executive session to discuss a contract.
More About Town of Irmo
Irmo's town government consists of a five-member council that serves a four-year term. It meets on the first and third Tuesday of every month in the Municipal Building at 7300 Woodrow St., Irmo, SC 29063.
Irmo is located near Lake Murray, in proximity to downtown Columbia. More than 12,000 people reside in Irmo, which is the home of the Okra Strut Festival.