Invite a friend
For ages 13 and up. Japanese art of self defense that uses locks and throws to subdue opponents. Swords and sticks used to teach power and balance. Taught by Lamar Sanders, each four week session consists of eight classes.
Cost: $24 per four week session
For more information, you can contact Lamar Sanders at 803-319-9848 or Walter Patterson at 803-319-1438. Visit www.aikidocolumbia.com for detailed information.
|Where||Harbison Recreation Center 106 Hillpine Rd, Columbia, SC 29212|
|Time||7:30 pm–9:30 pm|
|Price||$24 for four weeks|
More About Harbison Recreation Center
Harbison Recreation Center offers athletics, aquatic and senior activities. Programs include performance modeling, summer day camp, zumbo, aikido, tae kwon do, kenpo and karate. Harbison Recreation Center also rents out rooms.
Other events here
- Sit & Get Fit Weekly on Mondays, Wednesdays, and Fridays, 9:30 am–10:30 am
- Aquacise I Weekly on Mondays, Tuesdays, Wednesdays, Thursdays, and Fridays, 9:30 am–10:30 am
- Aquacise II Weekly on Mondays, Tuesdays, Wednesdays, Thursdays, and Fridays, 10:45 am–11:45 am
- Aquatic Arthritis Exercise Weekly on Mondays, Tuesdays, Wednesdays, Thursdays, and Fridays, 12:00 pm–1:00 pm
- Karate Weekly on Mondays and Wednesdays, 4:00 pm–5:00 pm
- Kenpo Weekly on Mondays and Wednesdays, 6:00 pm–8:00 pm
- Senior Cardio Class Weekly on Tuesdays and Thursdays, 9:30 am–10:30 am
- Tai Chi Weekly on Thursdays, 10:45 am–11:45 am
- Yoga Weekly on Tuesdays and Thursdays, 6:00 pm–7:00 pm
- Water Aerobics Weekly on Mondays, Tuesdays, and Thursdays, 6:15 pm–7:15 pm