Preview: Lexington County Council
Council will discuss the open space and landscape ordinance and the construction of a garage at the Fire Training Center Tuesday.
Lexington County Council members will vote on amendments to an open space and landscape ordinance and discuss building a garage on the Lexington County Fire Training Center at their regularly scheduled meeting Tuesday.
The meeting begins at 4:30 p.m. Tuesday at the County Administratin Building at 211 S. Lake Dr.
Council will also:
- vote on the first reading of an ordinance to transfer about 8.9 acres of land to the Town of Lexington
- hear a report on stormwater improvements at 12 Mile Creek
- hear a report on the committee of the whole's first reading of an ordinance stating that the Richland-Lexington Riverbanks Parks District may issue bonds of no more than $32 million
- recognize County Administrator Joe Mergo as employee of the second quarter
- hear a presentation on the community impact of the Columbia Museum of Art
- induct three new businesses - Total Flooring, LLC, Brown and Caldwell and Pitner Orthodontics - into the Green Business Certification Program