Whether you're looking for a bargain, top-notch produce, convenience, gourmet atmosphere or stellar service, we all have different ways we pick our favorite grocery stores.
Now, we want you to tell us, your neighbors and other Patch readers your favorite.
Whether you go on Wednesday night, Saturday morning or the dead-of-night, what is your favorite grocery store.
Here are our local grocery stores:
- Aldi (6075 Saint Andrews Road, Columbia)
- Bi-Lo (6021 Saint Andrews Road, Columbia)
- Bi-Lo (7949 Broad River Road, Irmo)
- Food Lion (543 Saint Andrews Road, Columbia)
- Food Lion (7241 Broad River Road, Irmo)
- Kroger (817 Saint Andrews Road, Columbia)
- Publix (150 Harbison Boulevard, Columbia)
- Publix (7320 Broad River Road, Irmo)
- Publix (2732 North Lake Drive, Columbia)
- Sam's Club (350 Harbison Boulevard, Columbia)
- Walmart (360 Harbison Boulevard, Columbia)
Tell us which one is your favorite in the poll below. HOWEVER, if there are other grocery stores you believe belong on the list, let us know in the comments section below and we’ll add them right away.
Voting in the poll below is open until 9 a.m. Friday. Ties will be broken by whichever business has the most positive comments in the section below. We will announce the winner at noon Friday.
You can also vote for places in St. Andrews, Lexington and Spring Valley.
Note: Because this poll is not scientific, it is not the sole consideration in choosing a winner. The winner will be determined by the Patch editor, based on poll results, comments below and reviews on Patch Places. Please vote only once per survey, per Patch.